What a FABULOUS interview I had with Susie! Guests like her truly make my job SO easy! I was keen to interview Susie when we ‘e-met’ in a Facebook group, and I found out she’s a relationship coach. Susie is so giving – she shared a lot of her personal experience and made me laugh so much! I’m not going to spoil it for you, but sit back and enjoy this one, it was so much fun! Interview with Susie Miller
More about Susie
Susie Miller, known internationally as The Better Relationship Coach,™ is an Author, Speaker and Coach. She is dedicated to helping you create better relationships in 30 days or less, even if you’re the only one who is making the effort!
As a therapist turned coach, Susie equips high potential entrepreneurs and executives to reduce stress, improve communication, increase intimacy, and not bankrupt their relationships in pursuit of profits and success. Susie is the bestselling author of Listen, Learn, Love: How to Dramatically Improve Your Relationships in 30 Days or Less! For over 20 years, she helped people not settle for mediocre relationships with God, themselves and others.
Susie is a cancer survivor and her story includes overcoming numerous life challenges, but she’s known for her outlook on life as a “possibilitarian”. Susie has been married to John, for 32 years. They have 3 adult children and live in the DC area. You can find more at www.susiemiller.com
- Ep #311 – Shelley Rostlund - February 16, 2016
- Ep #310 – Julia Streets - January 12, 2016
- Ep #309 – Christine Marsh - October 8, 2015
- Ep #308 – Ginny Burges - September 30, 2015
- Ep #307 – Alison Charles - September 24, 2015
- Ep #306 – Rosie Harness - September 22, 2015
- Ep #305 – Susie Miller - September 9, 2015
- Ep #304 – Dina Eisenberg - September 7, 2015
- Ep #303 – Katie Day - August 26, 2015
- Ep #302 – Ysanne Lewis - July 27, 2015