The best thing….well one of the best things of my job, is how guests make it so easy! Honestly, I’m also honoured that guests push through their nervousness and are open and giving as we chat. I didn’t know Ginny was, until she posted her feelings on Facebook…you never would have guessed! Ginny talks about writing her first book and determination to see it published; and shares lots of inspiring nuggets. Listen in here: Interview with Ginny Burges
More about Ginny
Virginia Burges is an authorpreneur and mother who has recently published her debut fiction novel, The Virtuoso, which has been described as “a modern day Beethoven story” and “a powerful, beautiful novel, with a page-turning plot and an inspiring heroine”.
Being a keen amateur violinist, The Virtuoso is a coalescence of her musical knowledge, life experience and imagination.
She has been interviewed by Nick Coffer on BBC 3 Counties Radio and her story is due to feature in Buckinghamshire Life in their November 2015 issue.
Ginny also created a musical narrative to dramatise the book and collaborated with violinist Adelia Myslov and film composer Tim Johnson to produce and record an original, contemporary classical ‘theme’ for The Virtuoso.
Her purpose as a writer is to enrich the lives of readers by producing original and thought provoking fiction that engenders emotion, entertainment, imagination and inspiration.
She regularly shares her views on music, the arts, culture, personal growth and anything else that interests her on her blog: www.rhapsodyinwords.com
- Ep #311 – Shelley Rostlund - February 16, 2016
- Ep #310 – Julia Streets - January 12, 2016
- Ep #309 – Christine Marsh - October 8, 2015
- Ep #308 – Ginny Burges - September 30, 2015
- Ep #307 – Alison Charles - September 24, 2015
- Ep #306 – Rosie Harness - September 22, 2015
- Ep #305 – Susie Miller - September 9, 2015
- Ep #304 – Dina Eisenberg - September 7, 2015
- Ep #303 – Katie Day - August 26, 2015
- Ep #302 – Ysanne Lewis - July 27, 2015