What a delightful and inspiring interview this is! I had the best time ever listening to this amazing woman share her journey to date. She released a bombshell that left me speechless – and you know that rarely happens! Honestly, you should sit back and enjoy this one – fabulous! Listen in here – Interview with Dina Eisenberg
More about Dina
Dina Eisenberg, JD, is an Outsourcing Goddess, and author of Fiverr: The Essential Buying Guide: How Smart Buyers Find & Attract Top Talent, Get Great Results and Save Tons of Time and Money.
20 years ago, Dina leveraged her experience gleaned from a career in law to create her own successful consulting/training business. Now she helps microbusiness owners and solo law firms to create ease and profit by outsourcing. Dina has been featured by Entrepreneur and Inc. magazines and have had the honor of guest lecturing at Harvard University and Harvard Law School.
More information about her book and background, as well as her programs, are available at www.outsourceeasier.com.
- Ep #311 – Shelley Rostlund - February 16, 2016
- Ep #310 – Julia Streets - January 12, 2016
- Ep #309 – Christine Marsh - October 8, 2015
- Ep #308 – Ginny Burges - September 30, 2015
- Ep #307 – Alison Charles - September 24, 2015
- Ep #306 – Rosie Harness - September 22, 2015
- Ep #305 – Susie Miller - September 9, 2015
- Ep #304 – Dina Eisenberg - September 7, 2015
- Ep #303 – Katie Day - August 26, 2015
- Ep #302 – Ysanne Lewis - July 27, 2015