What a treat to interview Christine! I loved listening to her story and what it was like getting started with her career to where she is now. Things were so different than they are now…so much to appreciate. Christine shared so many nuggets, you would want to hold on to. Listen in here: Interview with Christine Marsh
More about Christine
Christine Marsh CPT is a facilitator, coach, change agent and international speaker. Her knowledge has been acquired through her personal career path and practical experience in management roles; starting with her training at Art College; experience at GCHQ, Cheltenham; her subsequent corporate career in the competitive arena of retailing in new product development, supply chain, staff learning & development (talent spotting for 4,000 staff); and finally in HR Management for London and the south east of England.
This powerful portfolio of experience within businesses, and the combination of creative and analytical skills, plus an unorthodox approach to resolving problems, has uniquely equipped Christine to be regarded as a trusted facilitator, coach and consultant. Since forming Prime Objectives in 1990, Christine has extensive experience in working across all sectors – private, public and charities on a national and international basis. Christine specialises in assisting people to become more pro-active and progressive contributors to achieving their own and their company/organisation strategic/business goals.
- PMPSA (Professional Member of Professional Speaking Association)
- International Speaker at Conferences held in America, Bahrain, Brazil, Dubai, Egypt, Europe, India, Kuwait, Macedonia, Malaysia and South Africa.
- ISPI (International Society for Performance Improvement)
- Board Member ISPI EMEA (International Society for Performance Improvement Europe, Middle East & Africa)
- Board Member and Chair of Membership Committee IFTDO (International Federation of Training and Development Organisations).
- CIPD (Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development)